Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We now live in a house. Yes, houses are nice. They afford the advantages of space, privacy, easy access to the door after shopping, laundry, and of course a front and back yard.

Then again, there are now countless domestic projects to undertake. Number one for me is to get the back yard in order. I'll need some agent orange for that by the looks of it. Painting has been completed...I guess that makes the yard number two. OK.

But I really like having laundry at home. It's already affecting my running life. No hand washing my grimy gear any longer. Nice. My other shirts will also have a fresher scent to them since I won't try to stretch the wearing time out of anything.

Soon I'll be meeting neighbors. They'll say that they've seen me running. Or not. It depends on their work hours I suppose. They won't see me running in the winter, though. I'll be on the treadmill. I do hope it's not for 5 straight months like last year. It's nice out today, so all of Timmins can see me run if they look out the window. Or if they take a run of their own. I'll be in the freshly laundered clothes.

1 comment:

go annie said...

Congratulations on your new house! Be sure to wave hello to all your neighbors as you pass them by in your Ultra Tide - Clean Breeze scented running clothes ;)