Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh My God! My back hurts!!!

As the man of the house, I take out the trash. No biggie, right? It's not all that heavy, and I still have some muscles.

So I lift up the bag, and feel a jolt of blood-curtling pain go up the spine. With each step it gets worse. Yikes! It hurts to step out of the car. It hurts to put on my shirt. I'm shaped like the number "2" again.

And tomorrow's my MRI. Well, the radiologists will think I'm an 85 year-old with the scoliosis and whatever else shows up.

And to think, I felt so good running this week.

"Good Grief"...am I in sad shape.

I just hope I can make it through the MRI without a spasm.
I can...I can...I will.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Sorry you are in so much pain! I can't imagine what you are experiencing! Keep us posted on how your MRI goes!

Take Care!