Wednesday, July 9, 2008

<<<<< Tights...


I'm becoming one of them!!!!
When I started running races six years ago, I said to myself: if I ever become one of these guys doing the goofy stretches all the time, wearing knee braces and tights everywhere I go, it's time to do something else.

Well, now I'm guilty on those and many other counts: yes, I do goofy stretches....yes, I wear tights(in fact I get a kind of superman tingle wearing them, but don't tell) in winter races. And NOW, my knee's bugging me and I'm thinking a knee support might be just what I need. And if I miss a day of running, I feel a need to atone for it.
Oh man! I'm a running geek!!! It's true! I fit all the criteria.
I can live with it, it's not a BAD thing. But I've got to conceal it a little...do they sell NASCAR tights?

1 comment:

go annie said...

Yeah, I get that tingly feeling too! Ha Ha!! I wonder if that helps make you run faster...