Thursday, July 24, 2008

Since I whined about the cold all winter, I need to offer up a good word about summer way up here. I've been running for three months in nearly ideal running weather (50-70 f and dry). And the best part is that I don't even need to start early to beat the heat: there's little heat to beat, only cars.

Of course, last year we had some October snow and lots of snow that went down in November, so we'll see how the treadmill holds up this winter. But for now: not much heat, a little rain, and no real severe weather to speak of. But how do I train year round, outdoors? Maybe I'll stay in California a little longer for the holidays this Christmas...

1 comment:

Nuke Runner said...

You earn the right to whine about the cold. Now if you start whining about how hot 80*F felt during your afternoon run, that's different ;)